A wide range of offers...
You would like to meet people from all over the world? Join us! The majority of our visitors was born and raised in another country and has recently moved to Munich. Spend a relaxed evening at ClubIn on Thursday or Friday, starting at 7.30 pm. Share your experiences, make friends, play table football, table tennis, dart or board games. We often offer further projects and activities – but you´re always free to participate or not. Find more information having a look at our calendar.
ClubIn is open:
Thursday, 7.30 – 10 pm
Fridays, 7.30- 12 pm.
First it might seem hard to visit a place where you don´t know anyone. But we promise: our team and our visitors are going to make sure that sooner or later ClubIn will feel like your second home.
Here you´ll find an article on how it felt for our visitor and volunteer Jamshid to walk down the stairs to ClubIn for the first time.
!!! Please note: during the Corona Pandemic it´s necessary to sign up via Mail to email@example.com before each visit!!!
Simultanously to our Open Meeting Point we offer a wide range of courses and workshops.
- ClubArt – Art Workshops with Asuka Miyahara (Academy of Fine Arts, Munich)
- Dance Workshops (latin american and oriental dances)
- Music workshops
- Movie nights
- Self assertion workshops for women*
Every second weekend we organize different activities for a decent price. For example:
- City trips in Bavaria and the neighbor countries (Passau, Regensburg, Nürnberg, Bamberg, Salzburg, Prag)
- Sport events like Rafting, Hiking, Tobogganing, Ice Skating, Bouldering, Bowling, etc.
- Cultural Events like “Krampuslauf Freilassing”, Christmas Market
You learn German (Level A1-B1) and you´d like to
– enhance your vocabulary and your speaking skills
– find the right words to say in every situation
– learn the grammar
– get prepared for an exam
Join our German Tutoring with Camila Lira (Lecturer for German as a foreign language). The last Monday of every month the tutoring is offered online!
Please sign up via Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- basic information about studying, volunteering and job training in Germany
- Writing a CV and motivation letter for studying/volunteering/job training
- Life in Munich (accommodation, work, health care)
- All issues concerning Au Pair and Life in a host family
- Voluntary Social Year and Voluntary Ecological Year
- Recognition of foreign certificates
- Intercultural Counselling
- Contact us at the Open Meeting Point on Thursday or Friday evening at 7.30 Uhr
- Join our information evenings which are organized regularly at ClubIn. Reading our Calendar you´ll find out more about our information events. Komm zu einem unserer Info-Abende, die wir regelmäßig zu verschiedenen Themen im ClubIn abhalten. Wann welcher Info-Abend stattfinden.
- Fix a date for individual counselling here.